Jeans (cooler) / Shoes / Hat / Top (similar) / Bag
Colored Jeans Outfit Guide
I think I caught on the bright colored jeans trend a little late, my first pair being my orange polkadot jeans from Kohls back in January, and they’ve been popular for years. I don’t see that ending any time soon either because they’re just so cute on a lot of different body shapes and with a lot of different looks. A red pair of jeans can create a whole different look than a pink pair. This outfit actually reminds me of two different guides that I’ve done before, How to Look Like A Hipster and How to Wear a Slouchy Hat both of which have elements that are applicable to this outfit how to.
- Tie-Dye Skinny Jeans – I absolutely hate tie-dye shirts. No matter where you buy it (or if you make it yourself) they never turn out looking like anything other than a camp shirt. These jeans however are fantastic, they look more like a bleach splatter to me than tie-dye. The light green is perfect for a more casual outfit.
- Logo Crop Top – One of the best things about summer is the crop tops. I love being able to have a free stomach without looking too much like a streetwalker. A logo on the tank adds to the care free feel as well as giving a little interest to your top, and who doesn’t love Starbucks?
- Converse – Although All Star Converses aren’t at the top of my fashionable list, there are a few outfits that I can’t do without them. I have to say that this casual colored jeans look is one of them. Not only are these type of sneakers cute, they also can take a ton of wear.
- Leather Bag – It seems like recently I’ve started to carry a purse around more often, which is kind of a hassle, but there really is stuff in it that I need to keep with me. Since I’m all out of the green and grey theme (two of my top favorite colors) I decided to stick with it for this bag.
- Rib Knit Beanie – Beanies seem to look super cute, on everyone but me that is, I think they’re just eh on my head. I think it might be that I have a larger than normal forehead, but this beanie really does pull together the rest of the colored skinny jeans outfit.