Even though it snowed today, I’d like to think spring is just around the corner which means its time for one of my favorite seasonal trends, floral! I’ve even done a How to Wear Floral Jeans Outfit before, so you know I love the print. I know what you’re thinking, that floral is for grandmothers, and its true, my grandmother does like flower prints, but that doesn’t mean I can’t wear them too. With the right outfit, and I think I made a pretty good one here, floral can be for any teen or twenty something fashion fan. With all the cold weather accessories I added, this floral print outfit, can even be a winter thing too.
- Floral Sweatshirt, H&M – First up is of course the floral sweatshirt, since grey is one of my favorite colors, maybe because at heart I love grudge outfit style, I decided that it’d be a perfect base color for a floral print and the dusty rose color looks fantastic on top. It really gives the vintage vibe, and the looser the better as far as fit goes. As long as you aren’t drowning in it.
- Ripped Denim, SuperTrash – As much as I’ve been into skirts and dresses lately, there’s always a place for jeans in my heart. To go with the loose sweatshirt I picked a pair of skinny jeans, and since distressed is back in I went for that too. I only wish I had found a pair that was a little lighter colored for this outfit.
- Pink Beanie, Neff – In my how to look like a Comic Con Girl Outfit I featured a beanie, and although they aren’t the most classy, or put together accessory, they look so cute on. Plus you don’t have to worry about how the top part of your hair looks with one on, so that’s always a plus. I went with the pink to make it look a little more feminine.
- Classic UGGs – These classic grey boots were added because I wanted this floral print outfit to have a little bit of a winter feel to it, I mean it is January. Plus as much as some people don’t like the UGGs, they’re so comfortable, and just fun and like the Bailey UGG Boots they can really make an outfit.
- Rolex Watch – Sometimes I like to add a splurge, or in this case an only in my dreams piece, and this Rolex watch is it. As much as I love Tiffany and Co as far as watches go there isn’t one better than a Rolex, my love goes back to the 2000’s. This watch I picked in particular because it has a floral design on it, although its a little more subdued than the sweatshirt.