Mesh Top / Bag / Cork Shoes (Kate Spade & Keds Collaboration) / Sunglasses (25% off right now) / Shorts
High Waisted Shorts + Mesh Top + Cork Shoes
Normally when I think of a mesh top, I think of either some shady “dance” club where the girls are wearing them, or some male wearing a mesh top to show off his muscles. So I decided to make an outfit with a mesh top that looks, cute and fashionable that features some other trends like cork and high waisted shorts. I decided to add those high waisted shorts since my How to Wear a Plaid Shirt Outfit (it had high waisted shorts) was so popular. I think the look that I came up with is perfect for a warm summer day, when you want to look casual.
- Mesh Top – Of course as soon as I saw this blouse I knew I had to use it. I love the crop cut and the high neckline is perfect for wearing big gaudy summer necklaces. And of course without sleeves it gives a fun box shape.
- High Waisted Shorts – I think that high waisted shorts can be a little hard to wear. You don’t want a pair that looks like something your mother (or grandmother) would wear, but you also don’t want it to be showing half your butt.
- Cork Shoes – I’ve always loved cork heels for summer, and when I saw this Kate Spade and Keds collaboration tennis shoes, I immediately fell in love. Trust me when I say you’re going to be seeing them again, most likely on my feet.
- Black Bag – I normally like to go with a small cross body bag, but for this outfit I decided to mix it up a bit. I love the smooth texture of the bag against all the rough textures of the outfit and the top handle design is perfect.
- Sunglasses – What outfit is complete for summer without a pair of sunglasses. I’ve been really into the aviator sunglasses lately, and these dark framed ones are no exception.