I think I can safely say that spring is here to stay, which I of course am very happy about. No more cold weather, and snow to worry about and hurrying from class to class to avoid it. I had a few cute school outfits for winter but of course they were more for warmth than cute. So of course I straight away put together a spring outfit for college. It is kind of interesting to see the evolution from my What to Wear to College Outfit.
- Tank – As much as I try to work out consistently, it doesn’t always happen so of course I love a loose tank top. I love that this top is higher cut (I have a high waist line). With a bandu top underneath, in black maybe, it’s perfect.
- Jeans – Boyfriend jeans are one of those trends that won’t die. Although I don’t normally see them as my thing this pair is so cute. They have a skinnier leg, a a light destroy wash, and my favorite a high waist for longer legs.
- Sunglasses – Maybe it’s because I have big eyes but I can not live without sunglasses. I’ll wear any ugly old pair but of course a pretty pair is better. Aviators with a metal frame are simple and causal but with a rose tinted lenses they become feminine.
- Bag – I’m not really a purse person, but I couldn’t help but love this bag. The gold hardware is very delicate (and matches the sunglasses!), and I’m always up for a cross body but of course my favorite thing is the hot pink color.
- Shoes – Heels are always the way to go for a date. However at school that isn’t the best of ideas. So of course a pair of flats is more practical. I love the neutral color and studs.