I know I just showed you a cute fall outfit, but I’m going to share another cool weather outfit right now. For this look I was going for an especially autumn date, scenic camping / hiking planned around watching the leaves change to oranges, yellow and red. I wanted something that had a trend (those boots) as well as the more classic denim and flannel.
- Tank – Crop tops are something I’ve styled a lot over the past year and I think they’re here to stay. This white one has a bunch of things going on, with all the straps and cool texture which keep the outfit from being too country.
- Jeans – For almost every outfit I go for a pair of skinny jeans. Because this outfit is a bit more rugged I didn’t go with a destroy but with the dark jacket I did want a light wash.
- Shirt – This shirt is more of a jacket with the crop top. Since it’s long, past the butt of the jeans, it’s best to wear it unbuttoned, perfect for a cozy bonfire and cooler days.
- Wallet – I’m always the minimalist when it comes to bags and this wallet is perfect. For hiking or evening walks it isn’t heavy but can carry the necessities. Plus the nude color is multi seasonal.
- Shoes – These booties are something I was wanting all summer. The light color will lengthen the legs and the wood heel is super contemporary.