I absolutely love wearing wild and crazy prints, fabrics, and graphics. However I also like having a classic style, one that is ageless and respectable. So I try to combine the two with a modest, conservative outfit that’s still fun. Many of the pieces in this look are designer and from Autumn / Winter collections.
- Sweater – I wanted a no frills sort of creamy white sweater to keep this look grounded. It is however still quite cute, with the cropped cut and high neckline making it perfect for wearing with necklaces and messy buns.
- Jeans – To match up with the crop top I went with a pair of high waisted skinny jeans. The high waist and slim cut, are flattering. The dark wash I went with is also non statement.
- Sunglasses – The vintage style of these sunglasses goes perfectly with the cropped white sweater. With the dark color and large size they even give off a little Audrey Hepburn vibe.
- Bag – As soon as I saw this fuzzy bag I knew I had to make an outfit around it. The three tone color, cream red-orange, and brown caught my eye and is the perfect piece for a winter time outfit.
- Shoes – Sometimes you just need something fun in your outfit and these shoes fit the bill. The fun characters make the whole sunglasses thing even better, and the white skin matches the white sweater.