Top (cheap 🙂 ) / Jeans / Scarf (expensive!) / Bag (expensive!) / Shoes
Previously I’ve talked about outfits for middle school and my everyday school look and since both of them were so popular I decided that I could make a new outfit guide of sorts, this time centered around a basic t-shirt. Of course it isn’t something that’s fancy wear, but it is a cute t-shirt outfit that won’t make you look like a slob. I put it together specifically for school but it works well for hanging out with friends and other similar activities.
- Top – T-shirts are almost always thought of as bad fashion idea but I made this outfit to combat that. I went with a more fitted one, in grey (my favorite color). It has a trendy saying #itgirl on it.
- Jeans – For this look I went with a skinny jean in a light color. Because I like to wear t-shirts tucked in or at least partially tucked in I also decided to make sure that this pair of denim was high waisted.
- Scarf – I love finding new ways to tie scarfs and all types of patterns but sometimes you need to go back to the basics. This knit circle scarf, while expensive, is super soft and a pretty two tone piece.
- Bag – Alright so this is another expensive piece but I had to add it in. Normally I’m not a fan of big bags but this one is perfect for fall. I’ve been seeing so many bloggers rocking them.
- Shoes – Last but not least these very cute light pair of booties. They keep this whole t-shirt outfit light without making it too casual.