As today is my last day of school before break, I’m keenly aware of something all of my American friends already know about too. That Thanksgiving is almost here. So in celebration I put together a look that’s perfect for the holiday. It’s great if you are going to your boyfriends family’s Thanksgiving dinner, your own family’s festivities or a friends giving sort of event. And it’s still a cute autumn / fall outfit for other activities.
- Sweater – Oversized sweaters are perfect for big eating days like Thanksgiving. This one has a chunky knit and mute color that’s friendly, cozy and of course modest.
- Jeans – Like most of my casual outfit (take for example my fall autumn cat lady look) I’ve been loving skinny leg medium wash jeans. For added comfort I made sure to go with a medium rise pair.
- Watch – I rarely add a time piece into an outfit but to give this 2015 Thanksgiving outfit a little bit of added class and professionalism I wanted to add a simple leather band and white faced watch.
- Bag – For Thanksgiving you aren’t going to need a lot of things so I went with a simple and small bag. The warm color goes with the top and watch and it’s a timeless piece.
- Shoes – I wore a pair of boots like these when I was last on Indy Style Derek Warburton and love them. They aren’t uncomfortably long but still have enough length that when you sit down you’ll see boot not part of your skin.