I know that today is #techtuesday but I figured that since this is a Black Friday outfit I’d get a pass on sharing it today. I mean isn’t that how everyone buys their new computers, video games, cameras etc? But anyways. I wanted a look that’s comfortable, durable, but still cute in case you’re planning on shopping as a group with your friends, or your family if they think you’ll be an embarrassment. And it’s something you can wear for that 12 hour straight shopping without losing it.
- Top – Sequin tops are always thought of as a New Years Eve kind of thing, but I think a little shine is good for any night time event (although some Black Friday Events start just after Thanksgiving or earlier). I love that this shirt is loose.
- Pants – Black Friday shopping is one of those times you can feel great about wearing your yoga pants outside of the studio. Instead of skinny leg ones, like what you might have seen in my running outfits I went with a wide leg pair.
- Hat – A cute colorful hat isn’t just for keeping your ears warm on Black Friday. It’s also great so that your shopping partners can more easily find you in all the crowd. This bright green knit one is perfect.
- Bag – Although my bag of choice is a backpack (probably because I’m a student), that doesn’t exactly work in chaotic shopping. So instead I went with a clean classic cross-body purse.
- Shoes – As much as I love open shoes, when there’s a high chance of getting your feet stepped on or run over by carts they aren’t ideal. So I went with a black pair of sneakers.