I’ve talked a lot about combat boots, wearing them in outfits, like my Khaki Shorts look, and even doing a whole outfit guide on how to wear combat boots. They were huge for quite awhile and while you can still see people wearing them, but it’s seems like they’ve gone wayside. Replacing them is a new boot the big chunky boots. So I figured I could put together an outfit that’s perfect for school, and hanging out with friends, especially for cool weather.
- Jumper – I love sweatshirts that have a cute print on them so of course I wanted to add in this cute penguin one. It’s made out of a knit material, and isn’t as bulky as a hoodie. The cute feel contrasts well with the thick dark boots.
- Jeans – These jeans are absolutely perfect. They are high rise, which is great for a more flawless figure. The destroy look goes well with the pleather, and for a bootie, cuffed trousers are the way to go.
- Hat – Beanies are the hat for winter. This one is perfect for girls, either with long hair or short hair. It’s soft and a bit clunky.
- Purse – With the big boots I wanted to contrast it with a small purse. I matched the gold hardware. I love the folded envelope look and minimalist design.
- Shoes – These boots are what make the outfit, and not just because this is a Chunky Boots outfit guide. I love the heel and slight platform The exposed zipper is edgy and laces give this a military chic feel.