This morning we had some more snow, and the cold weather has been staying around. Because of that I decided it might be fun to do a cozy comfy outfit that is perfect for the cold weather. I decided on a sweater dress and when I realized that I haven’t done any outfits with one on the blog I figured it’d make the perfect outfit guide. I made this outfit to be a relaxed and casual sweater dress look that’s perfect for lounging at home or school days.
- Dress – While I see some form fitting sweater dresses I instead wanted to go with a thicker looser one, that’s still flattering. The grey color is gorgeous and I love the chunky knit.
- Scarf – While a lot of these dresses are more of turtleneck sweaters I wanted to keep it casual so I instead went with a scarf. I love this infinity circle scarf, that makes the look more sophisticated without being stuffy.
- Shoes – I’ve done a guide on how to wear chunky boots and these are the bit more feminine version of that. I love the wedge heel that makes them comfortable and the lace up front is very cute.
- Nail Polish – This blue color was so gorgeous that I couldn’t pass it up. With essie you know that it’s going to be opaque and long wearing. Plus it looks like it has a bit of shine which is great.
- Eyeliner – As you might already know I love felt tip eyeliner. There seems to be no better way of application than with a felt tip. This jet black color is perfect for pairing with a grey sweater dress.
- Lipstick – It might seem a bit jarring to have a light blue, aqua, paired with a red lipstick but they’re far enough from each other that it works well. Plus the outfit can use both colors since it’s mostly black and grey.
- Earrings – I don’t often add in jewelry, to outfits but I couldn’t pass up these earrings. I love the blue stone in the middle and the diamond like material on the outside.