The Popsugar boxes are selected each month to have a variety of must have items, and come in two sizes, the Mini for $15.95 and Must Have (which is what I have) for $39.95. If you buy multiple months at a time though for the Must Have box you can get a discount! It comes in the mail in a pink and white box with POPSUGAR written in bold letters on it. Now for what was in this month’s bag!
- Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella – I’ve actually been wanting an umbrella to keep in my backpack. I have one at my house but it’s big and ugly so I was super excited to see that this one is the exact opposite. It’s lightweight easy to keep with me in school and is super cute.
- Morning Culture Rise and Shine Diner Mug – When I first saw this I wasn’t all that impressed, I feel like I already have quite a few mugs. However this one has not only a cute slogan on it, but is also a higher quality.
- My Cup Coca Dark Drinking Chocolate – To go with the mug one of the included products was mix for making hot chocolate, something I know I’m going to be happy I have this winter.
- Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath – For all the stress I have to go through for school, sometimes its nice to be able to relax, especially after a big test like the one I had today.
- Makeup Eraser – Alright I know I mentioned above that I didn’t really have a need for the makeup monthly subscription boxes, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like girly stuff, just that I don’t want so much of it.
- Book by Lisa Sugar – Popsugar has become a bit of an empire and I love learning from successful women. It’s well written and empowering, and I’m super happy to be able to get advice from it.
- Revlon Liquid Eye Pen – Last but not least is a little makeup bonus. It’s an eyeliner and is a great staple for anyone.