Christmas is almost here, and while I have done some shopping I still have a lot to do, and I’m kind of stressing out. However when I saw this Popsugar Must Have box on my doorstep as a gift from POPSUGAR, it immediately brightened my day! I’ve previously received two other boxes of theirs the November Must Have Box, and the September Must Have Box and both of those were great, so I had a pretty good guess that this December box would be too. I love the monthly surprise that the POPSUGAR Must Have Boxes give me and that the products are so high quality. Below is what my box looked like when I opened it.
Just like the previous boxes this December Must have box had a great mixture of home and beauty products as well as a piece of trendy jewelry. This box was probably the one filled with the most things I’d be able to use immediately and I liked everything in it. The boxes are $39 a month with a discount if you buy three or six months at a time.
- 1. Catchall + Ring Dish (Retail $67) – As soon as I took these out of their boxes I knew that I would be putting them in my room. I love the classic design and since they’re black and white I’ll be able to use them even with a few design changes to my room.
- Dessange Color Protecting Serum (Retail $12) – While I’m currently trying to grow out my natural color I was happy to have this for the majority of my hair which is colored. I’d previously tried out some dessange products and liked them!
- Bobby Pins ($10)- I’m constantly loosing my bobby pins and when I saw that this box contained some I was immediately excited. These aren’t like other bobby pins though, because they’re sparkly, perfect for a fancy hairdo.
- Lip Pill in Bunny (Retail $14)- This lip color is absolutely gorgeous and the packaging is super cute. While I’m someone who wears makeup all the time, this lip color is worth keeping around for sure.
- Cookie Mix (Retail $7)- As you might know already I love baking and have always loved mixes like this, although I’m currently trying to decide if I can keep it myself or if I should give it to a friend.
- Baublebar Pendent (Retail $67) – Last but not least in my box was this “Snowfall” necklace. It’s trendy modern, and almost metrosexual.
You can get your own #MustHaveBox go HERE be sure to use SHOP5 for $5 your first box.