Swipe Right by Levi Lusko
The Life-and-Death Power of Sex and Romance
About the Book: There is nothing more powerful on earth than the forces of love, sex, and romance. In fact, relationships are a matter of life-and-death importance.So how you can train today for the relationship you want tomorrow? In Swipe Right, Levi Lusko shares with raw honesty from his own life experiences and God’s Word how to
- regret-proof your marriage bed and your deathbed
- resist settling for instant pleasure by discovering what your heart really longs for
- learn how to avoid and treat sexual scars by careful living today
- turn the clumsy “sex talk” with your child into dialogue that leads to wise choices
- transform a stagnant marriage by trading predictable nearness for mind-blowing intimacy
God’s dreams for your life are not intended to kill your joy but to enhance it. Whether you’re fed up with dating and hooking up as usual, tired of being single, numb because of porn and casual sex, or curious about how to improve your marriage, this book is for you.
My Thoughts: I received this book from the publisher to review and thought it would be the perfect one to do. I was worried it would be awkward, both to read and talk about but decided that made it all the better to review. First of all I have to say that I was impressed with Swipe Right. Levi Lusko has an amazing voice that was entertaining and sincere throughout the book. I also liked all juxtaposition between modern life and biblical time periods and how prophets handled situations. Swipe Right really is made for millennials and isn’t embarrassing or awkward to read in the least. In some places though I wish Swipe Right got to the point a little faster.