*GIVEAWAY AT BOTTOM OF POST
I’m a few days late to the party but I had to share a Halloween inspired outfit for the month of October. It’s hard to believe we’re already here (I mean I feel like I JUST made my new year’s resolutions) but it’s almost Halloween. In celebration of that I wanted to put together a cute, casual Halloween inspired outfit made specifically for this month.
- Shirt – Starting out I of course had to had something with a cat. This top is especially Halloween ready with the spiders and full moon.
- Jeans – Originally I had paired this with black denim, but thought the look was a little harsh so I switched it up to destroyed medium wash blue jeans.
- Umbrella – We’ve had so much rain where I am for the past week that I had to add an umbrella so sorry if it isn’t a necessity where you are!
- Bag – Yellow isn’t my color but I just couldn’t stay away from this bag! I love that it’s little and is so wearable.
- Shoes – Last but not least are these boots! Perfect for autumn weather and especially a Halloween look.
- Eyelashes + Eyeliner – Although they can be quite a hassle to apply I love the look of big falsies especially paired with black liquid eyeliner like this YSL one.
- Lipstick + Nail Polish – For the fall months dark lipstick is a MUST. While I’d normally pair a look like this with black nail polish I wanted to go a little lighter this time with an Essie one.
- Foundation + Eyeshadow – I’ve actually been using this MAC foundation since it was sent to me as a PR sample and love it! The SPF is a nice bonus that I think is important throughout the year. Last but not least is the eyeshadow full of oranges and browns.
And now for the giveaway! Click on over to RaffleCopter to Enter